Registration Opens March 2nd, 2020 at 10:00am – Space is Limited
Woodside Golf Course is excited to announce a brand new line-up of Junior Golf Camps for the 2020 campaign. These new programs continue to focus on ensuring low student to instructor ratios in order to create a productive learning environment. Additionally, we are committed to providing a pathway for advancement for those students who wish to continue to develop their skills within the game of golf. As such, we are proud to introduce Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Camps for the 2020 season. We look forward to seeing many returning students and welcoming some new faces too!
LEVEL 2 Summer – Registration Opens March 2nd, 2020 at 10:00am
- Ages 8 to 17
- Sunday Afternoons
- [1:00pm – 4:00pm]
- 4 Weeks | 3 Hours per week
- [July 5, July 12, July 19, July 26]
- 4 Weeks of 3 Hour Lessons
- 18 Maximum Students
- 6 to 1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- Building on the skills and fundamentals taught in Level 1, this development camp introduces more advanced instruction and provides students with a new set of drills and practice techniques to further their skills. Students will be introduced to a number of challenges throughout this camp, aimed at improving their performance and moving their instruction to more practical applications of their skills.
Registration Cost = $200+GST
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
LEVEL 3 SUMMER Camp Info – Click for Details