2018 Woodside Commercial League Season
- Regular Season Standings – Download Here
- Regular Season Weekly Results – Download Here
- Regular Season Participation Report – Download Here
- Regular Season Finale Team Stats – Download Here
- Playoff Bracket “A” Division – Download Here
- Playoff Bracket “B” Division – Download Here
- Playoff Player Pairings – Download Here
- Playoff Starting Handicap Indexes – Download Here
- Important: ALL TEAMS PLAY EVERY SCHEDULED PLAYOFF NIGHT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THURS, AUG 9TH
- If your team has a BYE Week – you are now part of the Texas Scramble
- If your team has been eliminated from the Match Play Bracket – you are now part of the Texas Scramble
PLAYOFF RULES REMINDERS
- Players MUST HAVE competed in at least (2) Regular Season Matches in order to qualify for the playoffs.
- If teams are tied in total team points and total team player points after a playoff match has been completed, each team must submit a player for a sudden death shootout on hole #9. Players will have (1) shot each, closest to the hole contest from the 100 yard marker. This is a closest to the hole contest, balls do not have to be on the green.
- Teams will submit FOUR players each week that they are included in the Scramble Draw.
- Each Team will be divided into TWO | TWO MAN Scramble Teams dictated by the Playoff Playing Pairings Draw.
- Handicapping: 35% Lowest Handicap in Pair | 15% Highest Handicap in Pair
- No Minimum # of Drives Required
- 1st Place Ties will be Broken by USGA Countback
- Both Two Man Scramble Teams Scored will be ADDED together to provide you with a Team Scramble Score for the Event.
- Lowest Team Total Wins the POT!