Registration Opens March 2nd, 2020 at 10:00am – Space is Limited
Woodside Golf Course is excited to announce a brand new line-up of Junior Golf Camps for the 2020 campaign. These new programs continue to focus on ensuring low student to instructor ratios in order to ensure a productive learning environment. Additionally, we are committed to providing a pathway for advancement for those students who wish to continue to develop their skills within the game of golf. As such, we are proud to introduce Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Camps for the 2020 season. We look forward to seeing many returning students and welcoming some new faces too!
LEVEL 3 Summer – Registration Opens March 2nd, 2020 at 10:00am
- Ages 11 to 17
- [9:00am – 12:00pm – Skill Development]
- [1:00pm – 3:00pm – On Course Challenges]
- 4 Weeks | 5.5 Hours per week
- [July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27]
- 4 Weeks of 5.5 Hour Lessons
- 18 Maximum Students
- 6 to 1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- The next stage in continued player development is an introduction to competition. Mornings are spent working with PGA Instructors on swing fundamentals and drills. Lunch is provided and then afternoons consist of a number of practical on-course challenges aimed at helping students make proper decisions and to identify areas that they need to focus their practice efforts on.
Registration Cost = $350+GST
REGISTER ONLINE HERE